Working long hours, sitting on a single chair, and wishing for a promotion but unable to pursue it because of back pain?
Looking for ways to get, back pain relief naturally here and there?
Then this blog is just for you. Let’s look at how to get, back pain relief naturally!
Activities of the lower back – The low back supports the upper body’s weight and allows for common activities such as bending and twisting. Low back muscles are in charge of flexing and turning the hips while walking and supporting the spinal column. Low back nerves provide feeling and power to the muscles of the pelvis, legs, and foot.
The majority of acute low back pain is caused by an injury to the muscles, ligaments, joints, or discs.
There are many possible reasons for back pain, including:
1. Muscle or ligament strain: This is one of the most common causes of back pain, and it occurs when the muscles or ligaments in the back are overstretched or torn. Sudden movements, incorrect lifting techniques, or poor sitting or standing posture can all contribute to this.
2. Herniated disc: When the soft tissue inside the spinal disc bulges or ruptures, it can put pressure on the surrounding nerves, causing pain.
3. Osteoarthritis: This condition occurs when the cartilage in the joints breaks down over time, causing inflammation and pain.
4. Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal canal narrows, putting pressure on the nerves that run through it.
5. Scoliosis: This is a curvature of the spine that can cause back pain, especially in severe cases.
6. Osteoporosis: This is a condition in which the bones become weak and brittle, making them more prone to fractures. Primarily due to a calcium deficiency.
7. Fibromyalgia: This is a disorder that causes widespread pain, including in the back.
8. Infections or tumors: In rare cases, infections or tumors can cause back pain. Other factors that can contribute to back pain include poor posture, obesity, stress, accidents, trauma, and lack of exercise. It is important to consult a healthcare provider for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan if you are experiencing back pain.
How the pain feels
- Pain may appear suddenly or gradually, coming and going, and steadily increasing over time.
- Pain that shoots and burns and moves from the low back to the backs of the thighs, sometimes into the lower legs or foot (sciatica).
- Low back, pelvic, and hip muscle spasms and tightness
- Pain that worsens after a long time of sitting or standing
- Standing up straight, walking, or moving from standing to sitting.
Remedies for getting back pain relief naturally
There are several remedies that can help alleviate back pain. However, if your pain is severe or accompanied by other symptoms, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional.
1. Stretching and exercise:
Gentle stretching and exercise can help relieve back pain by improving flexibility and strengthening muscles. Walking, swimming, and yoga are such exercises that can be beneficial. However, instruction from qualified a physiotherapist or yoga instructor is necessary.
2. Hot and cold therapy:
Applying heat or cold to the affected area can help reduce pain and inflammation. A heating pad or warm towel can be applied for 20 minutes several times a day. An ice pack or cold compress can be used for 10-15 minutes at a time several times a day.
A gentle massage can help ease tension and improve blood flow to the affected area. Ayurvedic oils such as Dr Relaxi oil, and sesame oil will help to ease the pain and swelling effectively.
4. Good posture:
Maintaining good posture can help alleviate back pain. Avoid slouching and try to sit and stand up straight. Use a comfortable chair or bed for sitting or sleeping.
5. Herbal remedies:
Some herbs such as turmeric, ginger, and shallaki have anti-inflammatory properties and can help relieve pain. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedies. One of the top ayurvedic and herbal products manufacturers in India, Rajasthan Aushadhalayas, Dr Relaxi Capsule is specially designed for alleviating joint pain and swelling. This herbal mixture of Nirgundi, Shallaki, Ashwagandha, and other ayurvedic herbs helps to improve joint mobility and strengthens muscles.
6. Relaxation techniques:
Stress and tension can contribute to back pain. Practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga can help reduce stress and tension.
For more information you can refer natural tips for healthy joints and bones
Again, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional if your back pain is severe or accompanied by other symptoms.
Take care of your back pain with these natural tips and tricks and get your promotion soon…..